Fresh 大庭广播 Podcast

可是不见得唱了情歌,唱功好,就一定可以问鼎宝座,很多时候,还要看运气,收歌,等等。

Freshmusic 要从这一两年崭露头角的女歌手中,选出我们心目中的情歌女王。

梁静茹 VS 梁文音 VS 范玮琪 VS 郭静

情歌圣手 平民版

情歌圣手 高调版

9則迴響

1. Of course the best is Fish, cos she "lao jiao" alrd. If old old one is <br />
    wan fang and winnie xing but that is the past. This generation is <br />
    still Fish. But hor, fan fan oso my fav ballad singer except that <br />
    her "luck" not as famous as Fish as she is "qi zhi xing shi li pai" <br />
    female singer, same as Rene liu also leh. How come dun have her? Maybe <br />
    she better at acting. Btw understand now got newcomer ballad singers <br />
    like Claire and Rachael, both super gd ballad newcomer queenies. But <br />
    although they are younger and my fav female singers too, Rachel is <br />
    better in singing live! She is another female singer that I admire the <br />
    most recently, not that I like "liang" surnames v much, but they are <br />
    just lucky to be "liang"!!!<br />
    <br />
    Fav ballad singer in order listed below:-<br />
    1) Fish<br />
    2) Rachel<br />
    3) Fan Fan<br />
    4) Claire
    版主回覆:(11/04/2010 02:56:46 AM)

2. All can be considered A-list female singer but if talking abt luck, <br />
    Fan fan and Claire is still considered under my B-list. To be A-list, <br />
    not only popular or famous and album must sell v well, the most <br />
    important is singing live. So Fish and newcomer Rachel has been <br />
    classified under my A-list singer. Due to Rachel 1st album 60% <br />
    ballads, if she were to sing more ballads in her 2nd album rather than <br />
    those act cute songs, that would be better. But her 60% ballads in her <br />
    1st album is v v nice alrd. But how come out of the 4 dun hav Ah mei? <br />
    She also v gd at ballads and her songs are super K too! To be a ballad <br />
    queen, your songs have to be super K and touching!
    版主回覆:(11/04/2010 02:56:46 AM)

3. Ok, left out ballad queens:-<br />
    1. Rene liu<br />
    2. Ah mei<br />
    3. Gigi Leung (u r right ming! I almost forgot her as my most fav HK <br />
    singer, but sammi too!)<br />
    4. Sammi Cheng<br />
    5. Xiaomei jiang mei qi<br />
    6. Stefanie Sun also (her ballads are super K!)<br />
    7. Karen Mok (same as above comment as stef, one of my fav HK singer)<br />
    8. Luo meiling (although she released two albums and one ep, her 1st <br />
    album is really really touching and full of ballads)<br />
    9. Sandy Lam (not to forget, her ballads are a classic)- ming ge chan <br />
    ting highest dedication songs<br />
    10. Joi Chua (singaporean best ballad queen, apart fr Stef sun; cos <br />
    Joi is almost majority ballad albums)<br />
    <br />
    Pls feel free to comment on all these singers besides the 4 mentioned <br />
    above. I mean the 4 above also can comment lah, but if I omit any <br />
    singer in my top ten list (not in order) also feel free to add. thanks!
    版主回覆:(11/04/2010 02:56:46 AM)

4. 范瑋琪跟梁靜茹也不是這一兩年才展露頭角的吧??
    版主回覆:(11/04/2010 02:56:46 AM)

5. I think the person in charge meant the female ballad queenie singers <br />
    that release album these 2 yrs… but i think should change the topic <br />
    lol to who is your most fav top 5 ballad singers all these yrs? That <br />
    would be a better topic to discuss and varieties to choose from. But <br />
    indeed, v few ballad female singers release albums recently. But I was <br />
    surprised that they din mentioned Joi Chua or Rene Liu cos they also <br />
    released albums within these 2 yrs… Rene liu album titled "wuo hen <br />
    hao" and Joi Chua "qing xin yong you cai chun jia".
    版主回覆:(11/04/2010 02:56:46 AM)

6. 我们指的是这一两年有发片动作的女歌手。<br />
    <br />
    没有阿妹,因为她的定位比较全方位,Live 女皇比较适合。
    版主回覆:(11/04/2010 02:56:47 AM)

7. penny also! she's more known for her composing works but i think her <br />
    ballads are really cool too 🙂
    版主回覆:(11/04/2010 02:56:47 AM)